Premium E-LiquidNew Orleans' best selection of premium e-juice, with 130+ flavors from the finest brands -- all hand-crafted in the USA.
An E-Juice Flavor for Every Palate
Crescent City Vape is proud to offer the best selection of e-juice in New Orleans, with a huge menu of the best premium brands and flavors from across the country. We have over 130 flavors of e-liquid, and we’re constantly testing new brands and bringing in new flavors. The vaping world changes every day, and we stay on the cusp of the newest trends while also keeping the tried-and-true beloved classics in stock. We’ve been following the recent trend of higher VG, lower nicotine juices and offer a large variety of these options, but we’ve also got you covered if you prefer more PG and up to 24 milligrams of nicotine per milliliter.
New Orleans-Inspired E-Juice
Crescent City Vape is also proud to offer an array of local New Orleans e-juice brands, including Paradox Liquids, Fractal Fluids, Zombee Juice, Auntie Suzo’s Steam Sauce, and NOLA vape. If there’s one thing we know and love in the Big Easy, it’s flavor, and our juice menu delivers a delicious and eclectic range of locally-inspired flavors and a true taste of New Orleans.
Not sure what flavor’s for you? No problem! Stop by any of our shops in New Orleans, and you can sample as many flavors as you’d like at our free e-juice tasting bar, including tanks or bottles for drip-sampling.
Adam Bomb E-juice$21.99
Big Fat Juice$39.99
Blow Strawcherry Bubblegum Lollipop$21.99
Churrios by The Vaping Rabbit$17.99
Double Barrel Tobacco Reserve$20.99
Natur Vapor Liquid$20.99
One Hit Wonder$59.99
The Milkman by The Vaping Rabbit$17.99
E-Juice Information & Resources
E-juice, also known as “e-liquid” or simply “juice,” is the liquid used in an electronic cigarette to create vapor and flavor. E-cig vapor simulates the look and feel of tobacco smoking, but without the harmful tar, combustion, and smoke.
There are thousands of flavors available, ranging from tobacco to fruit, dessert, or even savory flavors. At Crescent City Vape, our e-juice menu includes over 100 different flavors from a huge variety of the best e-juice brands in the country.
The amount of nicotine in your e-juice is up to you, and usually ranges from none at all to 36 milligrams-per-milliliter. While e-juice is not specifically designed for quitting smoking, lots of people who do use e-cigarettes for smoking cessation will reduce their level of nicotine over time slowly. A common starting nicotine level for a pack-a-day cigarette smoker is 18 or 12 milligrams of nicotine per milliliter, but with the release of newer more powerful sub-ohm starter kits, many new vapers are now starting with 6 milligrams.
Current research has shown that e-juice vapor from electronic cigarettes is much safer than cigarette smoke. Tobacco smoke has anywhere from 50 to 450 known cancer-causing toxins (carcinogens). In some cases, e-cig vapor has been shown to contain up to 2 carcinogens — formaldehyde and acrolein — but only in trace levels that are considered safe even for a work environment where someone may be constantly exposed to them. Nicotine itself may be a minor carcinogen, comparable to caffeine, though it is generally not considered a carcinogen.
Official government organizations are finally starting to acknowledge that e-cigarettes are vastly safer than tobacco smoking. Some parts of the UK are even medically prescribing e-cigarettes as smoking-cessation devices.
What Are the Ingredients in E-juice?
E-juice typically has the following ingredients. These ingredients are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS), which means they are approved for use in foods; however, they have not been specifically approved for being inhaled, though as mentioned above, their safety for inhalation has undergone over 100 peer-reviewed studies.
- Vegetable Glycerin (VG): This stuff is used in tons of cosmetic, health and skin care products like lotions, soaps and toothpaste. It’s the ingredient that creates vapor, so more VG means more vapor.
- Propylene Glycol (PG): This is often used in food and drink flavorings, medicines and shampoos. It carries the specific flavor of your e-juice, spreading it evenly throughout. More PG means less vapor, more pronounced flavor, and a harsher throat hit.
- Nicotine Liquid: This is purified nicotine. It can be made to taste like a particular tobacco, or just used as an additive to deliver nicotine. Most e-liquid ranges in nicotine levels from 0 to 36 milligrams-per-milliliter.
- Flavorings: This is what gives your e-juice flavor, and is usually an ethyl alcohol base. There are thousands of flavors available from different brands. Certain flavors may crack plastic tanks, including citrus, some mints, and cinnamon. At Crescent City Vape, we will always let you know if a flavor you’re looking at isn’t a good fit for your tank.
- Diluted water: Occasionally included to make the liquid solution thinner.
E-juice Safety Tips
- Nicotine liquid is toxic and can cause adverse effects if ingested or absorbed through the skin. While nicotine is diluted when it’s in in e-juice, it still poses potential health risks. If you spill e-juice on your skin, clean it up as soon as possible.
- Because it contains oil and flavorings, use water and soap to be sure it’s completely cleaned up from all exposed skin, affected surfaces or clothes.
- Keep your e-juice in a safe place that is inaccessible to children – and even pets. Ideally, this means a lockable storage container. All e-juice sold at Crescent City Vape comes in childproof bottles, but that isn’t necessarily the case with all e-juice. Make sure your e-liquid bottles, as well as any devices containing e-liquid, are always out of reach for children.
- Store your liquid in a cool, preferably dark place, away from heat or flame. E-juice is best when kept at room temperature, within the range of 65 to 72 degrees.
- Because citrus, cinnamon and some mint flavors are known to crack plastic tanks, if your tank is plastic, be aware and look out for cracking.
- As with all electronic cigarette products, e-liquid is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. You must be over 18 to visit this website or to enter our shop.
For more information about e-juice or our shops in New Orleans, please feel free to contact us at (504) 309-8134 or by filling out our contact form.