All 5 of Our New Orleans Vape Shops Are Officially Open for In-Store Purchases
Although we are opening our doors, we are still actively encouraging phone orders and curbside pickup. The safety of you and our staff is our number one priority, so we have implemented some important safety procedures at all our shops, including:
- Plexiglass barriers have been hung across the service and payment counter.
- Only ONE customer or group of customers will be allowed in at a time. If a group has more than 3 people, only 3 will be allowed in at a time.
- Customers are required to wear face masks. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with a complimentary 3-ply disposable mask.
- Employees will wear a mask at all times when customers are inside.
- Hand sanitizer will be left by the door for customer use.
- Employees will wipe surfaces with disinfectant spray frequently throughout shifts.
- Employees will wash hands frequently throughout shifts and use hand sanitizer before and after every customer interaction.
- Employees will wear gloves while offering support or maintenance on devices.
From CBD tinctures, topicals, and hemp products to vape essentials and a full line-up of protective supplies like hand sanitizer, disposable gloves, and face masks, our shops are fully stocked and ready to welcome you back.
So come on into any of our shops — or call ahead to place your curbside order. We look forward to seeing you soon!